• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

News Update #26: Bren Mk.II Weapon Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
In the first of a new series of weapon videos we present a short preview of the Bren Mk.II animations created by [TWDEV] brrr and animated by [TWDEV] chad509 who has also produced a brief commentary of the development process. Sound effects by [TWDEV] Callum Bigden.

[video=youtube;e_o2im-0HKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_o2im-0HKQ[/video]

For the very latest media and updates you can follow us on the social networks below as well as of course our community forum and our new expanded media gallery.

Superbe réalisation, tout ce que je demande.
Les fans se demandent encore et toujours si vous avez une date
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superb achievement, all I'm asking.
The fans are still wondering if you still have a date

Good work dude. The realonding animation is just like it should be. You showed weigh wich is good. Im your big fan now. Just keep animating

I thought so too but I figure it's just a work in progress. Some echo would be nice too ;) I have to ask though, does echo have to be in the sound file or can it be simulated with the environment?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I thought so too but I figure it's just a work in progress. Some echo would be nice too ;) I have to ask though, does echo have to be in the sound file or can it be simulated with the environment?

It's simulated in environment. Truth be known we forgot to set it up for this video but that's now been fixed.

We don't I'm afraid hight_tower. It will be as soon as possible but we want to make sure we do the job right rather than fast.
Je sais que la question énerve tout le monde, de peur que vous pensiez que la finalisation d'une béta médiocre. Mais que nenni, je pense que la communauté ou les membres qui ne sont intéressés que par la seconde guerre mondiale.
Car si je ne m'abuse depuis red orchestra 2, actuellement aucun jeu FPS n'est sortie. Qui plus est RO2 est absent car les joueurs se lasse d'un jeu ou il manque des chose
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know the question annoys everyone, lest you think the finalization of a beta poor. But nay, I think the community or members who are only interested in the Second World War.
Because if I'm not mistaken from red orchestra 2, currently no FPS game is out. Moreover RO2 is absent because the players get tired of a game or missing things

Status
Not open for further replies.