• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Opération Dynamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouRek

Hello all

Im french sorry for my english i use Google Translate =)

small suggestion why not do it as a story about the operation Dynamo Dunkirk I'm the corner and I could provide you with pictures of big fights are held in my region.

I feel that this is a battle forgotten nobody talks about and yet there's been lot of death.

YouReK

Nic727

Bienvenue sur le forum :)

Ce que tu veux dire c'est que tu travaille sur l'operation Dynamo et que tu as plusieurs photos? Ainsi tu aimerais y voir une histoire sur l'opération dans le jeu?

Je crois que c'est une superbe idée.

YouRek

Bienvenue sur le forum :)

Ce que tu veux dire c'est que tu travaille sur l'operation Dynamo et que tu as plusieurs photos? Ainsi tu aimerais y voir une histoire sur l'opération dans le jeu?

Je crois que c'est une superbe idée.

Salut oui tout a fait car on entend peut parler de cette opération qui a eu lieu dans le nord de la france je fait de la détection de métaux et je collection tout objet qui et de cette opération

VonMudra

The early french campaign would be absolutely wonderful to do sometime down the road. Don't expect it in the first releases, but it would be nice to get to a seldom done campaign for a game, as well as an opportunity to show the French and German forces of 1940 realistically, rather than the pop history mythology that pervades society. :)

volcol

We'll be sure to keep it in mind, the Battle of France is something I'd love to approach as (I agree) it's been done so little.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Bonjour YourRek, welcome to the community :) You make a very good suggestion :)
[MENTION=1050]YouRek[/MENTION] [MENTION=1065]Nic727[/MENTION] - we don't mind people posting in other languages but please include an English translation, this is after-all an English speaking forum :)

Premièrement, Bienvenue YouRek!

Deuxièmement, je suis bien d'accord, j'aimerais bien voir une campagne du début de la guerre! Là ou les tanks et les armes n'étaient encore que des prototypes (Plus ou moins)

=> For you big goofy english, here's a translation: Secondly, I totally agree, i would like to see a Campaign about the just starting war! Where tanks and weapons were still prototypes (More or less).

-Squirrel/Écureuil

VonMudra

=> For you big goofy english, here's a translation: Secondly, I totally agree, i would like to see a Campaign about the just starting war! Where tanks and weapons were still prototypes (More or less).

I wouldn't exactly call them prototypes, considering the French and British alone were fielding about 4000 tanks, all of which were equal or superior to the German designs, plus the PzIII and IV used in the campaign were the gold standard of german tank design until 1943 :p

Nic727

Bonjour YourRek, welcome to the community :) You make a very good suggestion :)
@YouRek @Nic727 - we don't mind people posting in other languages but please include an English translation, this is after-all an English speaking forum :)

ok

In fact, he found some objects from this operation and he continue searching and he have a large collection to share with us if you want.

YouRek

hi all

I've been doing the metal detector on Dunkirk and I find a lot of English loop ,ammunition .... I take photos soon for you guys =)

YouRek

Hello

sorry for double reply i post a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.