• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Post some of your favorite songs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killen

Oh, i am just gonna type them!

Toto - Africa, Hold the Line, Out of Love, George Porgy, Rosanna, I'll be over you

Guns N' Roses - Paradise City, Knocking on Heaven's Door, Welcome to the Jungle

Elton John - Almost every song

Kansas- Carry on Wayward son, Dust in the Wind

Village People - YMCA, In the Navy, Macho Man

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams

Rick Astley - hehe i bet you know this

Darude - Sandstorm

Dire Straits - Money for Nothing, Brothers in Arms, Walk of Life, Sultan of Swing, The man's Too Strong

Supertramp - Breakfast in America, Take the Long Way Home, Lord is it Mine, Goodbye Stranger, The Logical Song

Pet Shop Boys - It's a Sin

Sorry if it's too long, i wanted to share everything :)

FlyingR

I know some don't like this type of music, but don't care. Enjoy! :p

[video=youtube;YzxVEz8_Lek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzxVEz8_Lek[/video]

Aniallator

[MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] somehow I didn't expect that kind of music from the album cover xD Pretty good!

FlyingR

I present to you: Steve n' Seagulls, a Finnish hillbilly band that does covers of rock/metal bands!

drummer93

well I will post one of my favorites songs. Don't worry if you can't understand it, but all has sense

[video=youtube;R2F_hGwD26g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2F_hGwD26g[/video]

Crackonosh

Too lazy to write it all down, just listen to random NWOBHM, Trash Metal or Punk Rock and you'll hear pretty much everythin' I listen to whole day :)

But oh well, here's some classic:

FlyingR

Too lazy to write it all down, just listen to random NWOBHM, Trash Metal or Punk Rock and you'll hear pretty much everythin' I listen to whole day :)

But oh well, here's some classic:

They are doing their last tour this year, apparently for ever and they are coming to Argentina in November!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Aniallator

For whatever reason, this is the song many Americans play at Thanksgiving. There's a lot of backstory, but anyway, here you go. The chorus is first at 0:50.

You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant!

Status
Not open for further replies.