• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Post some of your favorite songs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

I'm probably guessing you haven't heard for this style yet "Oberkrainer" it's mainly Slovene, Austrian, German style of music.
Most people in those countries like it (including me)

Examples (my favourite)

(When he died it was kinda a big deal, I will post his funeral if you are interested)

Killen

I'm probably guessing you haven't heard for this style yet "Oberkrainer" it's mainly Slovene, Austrian, German style of music.
Most people in those countries like it (including me)

Examples (my favourite)

(When he died it was kinda a big deal, I will post his funeral if you are interested)

Well, i am wondering...What am i listening? D: joking :)

Btw, i don't like that kind of music, but i think it makes you happy !

FlyingR

[MENTION=2997]Crackonosh[/MENTION] Nice!!! I love them, went to see them live in Beijing! They were drunk as hell and when the show ended, I saw some Chinese girls go up to where they were hahahaha! I'm sure they've interacted a lot with the local culture :p

This is my favorite song from them:

[video=youtube;80zYHbL_zsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80zYHbL_zsg[/video]

Aniallator

Some of the soundtrack from the movie Red Dog. It's a beautiful film if you haven't seen it, though it's Aussie so I imagine it's harder to get outside Australia. Well worth listening to the whole thing :)

Killen

This is a milestone of italian films/soundtrack

If you are italian and you don't know what song this is, you are a bad person :)

Killen

I mainly listen to old songs and few modern songs.

And by modern I mean:

Lol i was not expecting that! :)

Cattura.jpg

Those are all my albums, all flacs...but i listen to some modern music too (martin garrix and so on, but not that much)

Status
Not open for further replies.