• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Post some of your favorite songs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Frank Sinatra is the best :)

Christmas is not Christmas without Frank :) He was actually an awful person though, with mafia connections and everything. Once, he almost beat a man to death with a telephone.

In the meantime, another lovely Gravity track...

Aniallator

Another of Ani's fav soundtracks :) This is an amazing one from The Host, actually an interesting movie if you haven't seen it. Awesomeness begins in 0:26.

drummer93

It is an entire album, but is short. The acoustic album that put Alice in Chains in the highest of the grunge scene

Aniallator

Yeah, I know it's Nemo, but it's an amazing soundtrack for the first movie I ever saw in a theater, and IMO the best animated movie ever made. Listen and think of the deep ocean... your ears will be happy :)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Always liked soundtracks - not bothered particularly by where they come from.
@Aniallator what's the name of that piece? It's blocked in the UK on YouTube.

How about this one for bringing back happy memories?

[video=youtube;Eq0iRO7rH_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq0iRO7rH_0&list=PLHA-54EZhpRXKR1L5zOoDPygZoUfiIfu6&index=54[/video]

or this one for something a little more.. epic.

FlyingR

How about this one for bringing back happy memories?

[video=youtube;Eq0iRO7rH_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq0iRO7rH_0&list=PLHA-54EZhpRXKR1L5zOoDPygZoUfiIfu6&index=54[/video]

38868687befb9b336e0a9eebf4867ec0.png

Yes! YESS!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!

Another epic soundtrack of an "ok" movie:

Fegelein

Well then... Fegelein's favorite songs? Heheh.. here you go lads. Some fine melodies for your ears right here... ;)

Blues Saraceno! All of this guy's songs are truly amazing. This one is my favorite to listen to lately.

Eurielle... she has a truly beautiful voice! I love everything about this woman's songs. If you enjoy slow paced vocal/orchestral music, then check her songs out! You will love them as much as I do.

And here we have Zack Hemsey. I normally hate Rap, but this guy mixed rap with Epic music. All of the songs have a meaning and they tell a short story. I love it and I strongly suggest you listen to that song even if you don't really listen to that kind of music. I find it beautiful ^^

Aniallator

yes yes, apparently the them is also used in the trailer of Kung Fu Panda 3 but like you said it's actually one of the themes for Madagascar!

I don't care either way, if it's Hans Zimmer I'll listen to it :D It is a good, catchy main theme!

Speaking of main themes...

Nothing like Adele and James Bond in one glorious package. The magic begins at 1:15 :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.