• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Post your space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

Hey guys,

I thought it may be cool to post pictures of your PC/gaming area.

Please feel free to post - I will post mine once I clean my room this week :D

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I will once I find my camera... I'm fairly sure it's somewhere around.... hmm... maybe I should check that pile of coffee cups before throwing them out :p

Sir Apple

A mac? lol. Yes - it was a requirement for an art college I attended, but left after 1 semester :D My girlfriend uses that mainly, I hardly touch it anymore.

Sir Apple

Yeah they are - macs definitely hold the lead in the graphic design world, but they are far inferior to a PC when it comes to gaming and game development.

Macs have always felt a bit "off" to me when I use one, something just doesn't feel right.

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Schools and their filthy requirements. I also got a Macbook Pro 13in 2009 edition. It's ok though, mostly use it for graphic design. Can't complain, does a few odd things once in a while but it seems to stick in one piece and the battery is ok. All it needs to do in my opinion.

No picture of my magical corner yet, first want to clean up the pile of DVD's and paperwork. No need to picture financial paperwork and DVD boxes while you can't even see the PC under that heap.. I really need to start digging through it. And before you comment, it's only the desk!

Sir Apple

Colleges are a rip off, I'm so sick of school!

Anyway, its funny how we all are delayed in showing our PC area because its dirty. Except for Naga of course, who can't find is camera - but that's a diversion to avoid the fact that he needs to clean his PC area as well :D

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Colleges are a rip off, I'm so sick of school!

Anyway, its funny how we all are delayed in showing our PC area because its dirty. Except for Naga of course, who can't find is camera - but that's a diversion to avoid the fact that he needs to clean his PC area as well :D

Damn! You foiled my cleverly disguised diversion!

VonMudra

And this is where the magic happens:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Is that framed FH2 artwork I see before me? Where on earth did you get those prints from!

PS. Love the hats ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.