• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Project Reality Weekend Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Oh and [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] I think, on the PR main menu, you can go into Barracks > Replays and download recordings of the games.

litchu

Oh do I suck at that game :D

"Erm guys, I have no gun...." (c) me :(

Sadly I have to work tomorrow ( yes, all day ) so no joy for me

Sydd

I liked how litchu was casually walking around with no weapons half the game hahahahahhaha. Was fun and Ani we got to play one whole game together... Christ -.-

FlyingR

Hahahaha yeah! @litchu, I was like I need AT... I see litchu without any weapons and I'm like: "My God..."

For me the best blooper was a bit before we all left, @mmiedzianyy was flying the chopper, he lands, we get off, and then he takes off and I dunno if he had a spasm or something but he lost control of the chopper, spun a bit and crashed against a hill... BUT! Litchu (of course) did not get off, so he got off when mmied already took off, and since the heli was spinning, it killed litchu. Litchu's body was spinning like a star when he died in mid-air! :laugh:

Also when we tried to get the picture... It is incredible how long it took for them to form a straight line hahahaha!

My laptop can't handle the recording, if I try I think it would blow it up. Can't wait for tonight again though! :D

Last edited:

Aniallator

The best part for me was that first round in Jabal Al Burj (when my lag wasn't bad), after we'd cleared the interior of the dam and got on the evac helo, with explosions going off and bullets whizzing... that felt awesome ;) Another funny bit was when we were pinned down behind a shallow hill, we turn around... and there's an APC crammed with enemies trying to run us over. I frantically began shooting at all the enemies on top of the APC, while FlyingR said something like "I have C4!" and started running and jumping after the APC trying to place the charge.

And for tonight, there's no point in me doing the recording because I couldn't upload it anyway.

Any devs brave enough to join us?

Last edited:

FlyingR

Can you notify us on this forum when you decide to play? I'll appreciate it.

Of course man! I might be there a bit early, I will let you know! Or if you have steam add me: FlyingR1 If you can't find it go to the Traction Wars community, I'm there!

Damn that APC came out of nowhere! I hate Jabal al Burj, such an annoying map. Hopefully we will find a server with better map rotations and doesn't crash every 3 maps...

Sydd

Goddammit that mmie and the weird helo landing... Just as it lands, flying is off the helo, litchu dies and I'm in the helo wondering when he's going to land... Just as he comes close to the ground I thought he's about to land but since the helo was too fast, if killed myself trying to get out of the helo.

My fav part was when we were playing as the Israelis on that map, flying asks one of us to take a peek through the wall.. So I just look around and there are like 10 bots standing and staring at us...

mmiedzianyy

I can record it tonight. I've got good internet conection and my pc would handle it i think. Somebody please tell me how to do this :D

For me the best blooper was a bit before we all left, @mmiedzianyy was flying the chopper, he lands, we get off, and then he takes off and I dunno if he had a spasm or something but he lost control of the chopper, spun a bit and crashed against a hill

I didn't crash the heli only smashed it with bottom part of the choppa! The hill slope was to steep and i could land there so i rised into the air again. Hopefully you guys get out in a time :D

There were a lot funny moments yesterday.
I remember when we were heading down the dam to cap the flag and [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] took the lead. Suddenly he disappeard behind the corner for a second to throw grenade. Next thing was Flying screaming "Kill him, kill him!" while he was chased by MEC soldier with a knife :D

Next memorable moment was when we were about to take of of the carrier and Flying shouted to me that Litchu? is not in the chopper. I only tried to turn back fast but instead i've landed on the left side and crashed the heli... Damn, they are too maneuverable!

Also when we tried to get the picture... It is incredible how long it took for them to form a straight line hahahaha!

Yes, it is! Especially when you shot Sydd to the head because he is not listening! hahaha

FlyingR

I can record it tonight. I've got good internet conection and my pc would handle it i think. Somebody please tell me how to do this :D
Fraps? Youtube Stream? Twitch live stream? Ezvid? Wegames? Dunno maybe Ezvid or Fraps or Wegames would be the better option! Hope someone from the team could respond this! Would love to have in-game footage!!!

I didn't crash the heli only smashed it with bottom part of the choppa! The hill slope was to steep and i could land there so i rised into the air again. Hopefully you guys get out in a time :D

Yeah yeah sure, we believe you! I got out, but litchu and Sydd didn't which was hilarious! We are gonna let Ani try to fly tonight! It should be interesting! :D

@Aniallator when TW comes out I'm sure the team will organize the events or gaming nights, with a better organization than this!! :p

Sydd

Yes, it is! Especially when you shot Sydd to the head because he is not listening! hahaha

Not listening is right, I couldn't hear him over mumble for some reason, So I was trying to make sense as to why he was shooting at the deck of the carrier. He types after he shot me to make a line... he could have typed that before he shot me :rolleyes:

Lets see memorable parts for me were...

Yeah we were on the second floor of this building, we were following flying but him, ani and the rest disappeared, apparently they went on the roof, so it was me and mmie just casually checking rooms and clearing them, just as we are about to head up, I see a swarm of mecs chasing mmie with a knife, best part was the two of us killed all of them.

The next was how flying was honking in the truck to get litchu on board and he was looking around wondering where we all are... ahahahhaha then he stops the truck for a sec, i get out, somehow end up in another helo and then wait for flying to pick me up again, meanwhile litchu has got off the truck, again! Oh god that was fun!

The next part was the one that got me laughing crazy, see I spawned on flying after the chopper incident.. I couldnt see anything cause i needed the crew kit to use the sights on the ifv. So i get out, Flying whilst unknown I am behind the ifv, reverses into me and kills me... hahahhahhahha and he quickly apologizes on team chat. That was gold!

FlyingR

Not listening is right, I couldn't hear him over mumble for some reason, So I was trying to make sense as to why he was shooting at the deck of the carrier. He types after he shot me to make a line... he could have typed that before he shot me :rolleyes:
Hahahahahaha I didn't know you couldn't hear me! I felt bad after (but didn't regret it)! :laugh:

The next was how flying was honking in the truck to get litchu on board and he was looking around wondering where we all are... ahahahhaha then he stops the truck for a sec, i get out, somehow end up in another helo and then wait for flying to pick me up again, meanwhile litchu has got off the truck, again! Oh god that was fun!

Man, I don't know how you got in that chopper! I was like wtf is going on here? Why are you leaving? You guys go crazy on the E button! You guys got in, got out, in again! drummer93 got off quite a few times too randomly!

Sydd

Trust me I have no idea how I got on that chopper either, you stopped cause drummer accidentally got out. I didn't know that I thought we are all getting out cause you stopped so i get out and you just whiz off, and I am like.. well ****.. 2 seconds later.. a chopper just lands right next to me and i hop in... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.