• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

PROJECT REALITY WORLD WAR 2 WEEKEND OPEN FROM 20th TO 22nd OF MAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerJoachim

Hey guys, they are opening servers for this weekend, actually they already start this afternoon but i am not 100% sure so i have set the offical dates from 21 to 22 of may.

Any of you want to enjoy the ride?? we can make a good squad, i am a veteran of it, so you are in good hands while i lead you to victory and multikills. :)

Just FYI they will always open servers once per month, so might be a good idea to not uninstall the game but keep it instead.

FlyingR

I was going to post this!!

Actually there were 2 servers always open, one was locked and the other one always empty! I shall join you! :D

DerJoachim

Oh well yeah i know, but this Weekend it is something liek a "comunity" weekend and BASED.EU server will be open on purpose for the weekend.

There will be a couple of players to fill the server, hey i rememebr playng with you, that was short but fun, cheers. :)

FlyingR

Oh well yeah i know, but this Weekend it is something liek a "comunity" weekend and BASED.EU server will be open on purpose for the weekend.

There will be a couple of players to fill the server, hey i rememebr playng with you, that was short but fun, cheers. :)

Yeah yeah yeah, I saw in the PR forums! Yeah mate, it was great! :D

Hopefully [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] (although he has computer issues), [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION], [MENTION=2473]Esu21[/MENTION], [MENTION=2177]Simon[/MENTION], [MENTION=3731]Topper Harley[/MENTION] and whoever else will be able to make it :)

DerJoachim

Well, looks like the server is already up and running as of today, man i got rekt pretty bad at first, i have been away almost a year , damn, i forgot how this game is brutal.

But once the rust was off i had my sweet revenge, wiping out entire squads with good flanking, amazing i made an Alamo inside a flag building and just carabined the **** out of the germans tryng to retake it, something like 7 of them , then they decided to nuke the place with a tank.....amazing, there are a lot of people already, and tomorrow and Sunday will be a great weekend!

FlyingR

Well, looks like the server is already up and running as of today, man i got rekt pretty bad at first, i have been away almost a year , damn, i forgot how this game is brutal.

But once the rust was off i had my sweet revenge, wiping out entire squads with good flanking, amazing i made an Alamo inside a flag building and just carabined the **** out of the germans tryng to retake it, something like 7 of them , then they decided to nuke the place with a tank.....amazing, there are a lot of people already, and tomorrow and Sunday will be a great weekend!

Nice!!! Can't wait! :D

Aniallator

Another PR WM, and no Ani :( Sorry guys, I won't be able to use my good computer for a month or two, and my other crappy computer no longer has PR; nor can I download PR, as I don't have that kind of internet. I should have my good computer working and have fast, usable internet by July, but until then...

DerJoachim

Hope you enjoyed the ride guys, it was short but intense, i miss it already, damn , thats why we need Traction Wars to come out asap. :(

Aniallator

Yeah, we mutually saved our asses a few times :D

BTW, there will be a PR:WWII event every month! We have to wait until next month guys! @Aniallator, there's still hope for you :)

No guarantees for June, but that's a definite yes for July! In the meantime, you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves :D

By the way, are PR:WW2 servers actually closed until the end of the month, or are there just not many people?

FlyingR

No guarantees for June, but that's a definite yes for July! In the meantime, you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves :D

By the way, are PR:WW2 servers actually closed until the end of the month, or are there just not many people?

Damn, but you're sailing across the ocean, so it's justified :p

They just stop the servers. The weekend they made the event it was full every day! Had to wait quite a few times to actually get in.

FlyingR

Today and maybe tomorrow there will be PR:WWII in honor of D-Day.

Community BF2 Event 6th june D-day WW2 beta event hosted by based - Project Reality Forums

Apparently there is a new server that plays PR:WWII as well:

Server Name: Decant Project Reality Community [EU]
Server Size: 100
Server Location: Ukraine
Map Rotation: Random; no mapvotes
Server Admin(s): FrenklinHaxor , ADiii , ADI
Smart Balance: Enabled
Battlerecorder: Enabled
Ban list: Yes
Team Kill Auto Kick/Ban: No
Squadless Kick: Enabled
Reserved Slots: 0
High Ping Kick: Disabled
Ban Appeals Forum Link:Just a moment please...
TeamSpeak/Ventrillo/Mumble Server: 185.61.138.205
Admin skype/Xfire/contact: alienware211
Server Website: Just a moment please...
Microphone required: Yes
Squad Creation time: No squads before 2:00 min.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.