• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Rain, Storms, Other Bad Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaffy

One thing I miss the most in War Thunder are the times when you can get into a game that has rain and other kinds of weather. Though it is still in the game, the live matches just about never have storms, you have to set it up in test flight or custom games. I found it to be very immersive and added an extra fine feel to the gameplay. Therefore, I hope to eventually see some sort of implementation of storms and other weather in WT.
:D

VonMudra

If we do a battle in which storms were happening for the scenario, then yes, we would have storms ingame.

Skr13

I play Heroes & Generals where they implemented a weather system on maps that every time you enter a new battle, the same map can have fog, dusk or dawn, afternoon or night, although I never saw rain while playing the game, but I heard that dev team wants to introduce snow too.

But yeah, I share the same opinion that TW should have different weather situations on maps, to create immersion and possibly can affect gameplay also.

BTW is not "WT", but TW ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.