• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Realistic suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughbeak

Is it possible to turn the chat dialog on and off with one touch of a button, because i hate in FH2 when huge blocks of text keeps coming in. :)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Is it possible to turn the chat dialog on and off with one touch of a button, because i hate in FH2 when huge blocks of text keeps coming in. :)

That's actually a fair point. I tend to have the opposite problem - I can't keep up with the conversation and want to go back and see what all the fuss was about! I suspect that's just me though so hardly worth it.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Can't you just use the console for that?

Some games you can some you can't. I'm not advocating a giant popup chat window don't worry, it was just something that sprung to mind I hadn't thought about previously.

Troy

Yeah, i'm not to keen on chats. Every game has it even milsim games such as arma. Its a way of somewaht cheating and becomes very unrealistic as you cannot type to a friendly with enemy positions in some random chat in real life ;) Thats what radio's are used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.