• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Recommendations for a new mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughbeak

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new mouse.

Preferably searching for something that has quiet clicks (clicking can get obnoxious after a while..), plus a comfortable feel when you click the scroll wheel which I often use that feature in 3ds Max. Also, getting it under 40 USD would be nice.

I might have found something already, has anyone had these? Are there any more nice ones?
Logitech M510 (I'm almost positive Naga said he had one of these ;))
Mofii G52

~Roughbeak

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I've never had an M510 but I used to love my old Logitech G7.

These days I use a Cyborg R.A.T 9 but that's a wee bit more than 40 USD. R.A.T 7 might be closer and equally good if you don't mind wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roughbeak

Oh ok, must have thought of someone else, sorry! :)

I'm probably leaning towards the Mofii G52, my personal opinion I guess.

mmiedzianyy

Im using lately Tracer model, actually Pert II, its not the best but cheap as hell.
5 buttons - my biggest need.

Here is a pic.

mouse-7.jpg

Roughbeak

Excuse the double post, but I might have found a better one: :)
Habor New/Zhizhu Wireless mouse

Not that I'm into sci-fi kind of mice much (I can get used to it though), but I actually like the promise in the comfort it offers. The thing with the Mofii G52, it looked a bit too small for my liking.

Last edited:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
My only word of warning is if you are going for a wireless laser mouse you could find you chew through batteries. The more expensive mice tend to use rechargeable lithium either as swapable cartridges with one on charge and one in use or by allowing a wired mode to charge a built in battery. They are more expensive though which is of course the downside.

Simon

I use Logitech G402. I really enjoy it but I think price is little bit too high (70€)

Roughbeak

My only word of warning is if you are going for a wireless laser mouse you could find you chew through batteries. The more expensive mice tend to use rechargeable lithium either as swapable cartridges with one on charge and one in use or by allowing a wired mode to charge a built in battery. They are more expensive though which is of course the downside.

Yeah, that is a potential problem, but the cool thing with this Zhizhu mouse is that it saves battery juice by turning off after 8 minutes of unused time. So that's a good benefit, I hope! :)

Even the wireless mouse I currently have (the one that came with the PC :p) lasts a surprising amount of time. However I'm flexible in terms or wired or wireless.

I use Logitech G402. I really enjoy it but I think price is little bit too high (70€)

On Amazon, it says little over 40 USD, so I'll take a look at it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Roughbeak

Fair point there, Naga. I'll take that advice, thanks!

With that being said, I was browsing through some more Logitech models and I might have found a good one:

Logitech G300s

The G402 model is great as well, but the one above suits my needs just as great! :)

Best regards,
Roughbeak

Status
Not open for further replies.