• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

RIP Steve Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
A great loss for all technology lovers out there. Whichever side of the Mac vs. PC argument you stand no-one can denied the positive the vision and influence Steve Jobs has had on how we use technology today.

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
This news didn't surprise me at all to be honest. I've seen him getting thinner and paler of the years. I wonder what knocked him down finally. Maybe his cancer returned..

Never really liked him though, he treated his staff horribly and he's partially responsible for the fact I have to use a Macbook on school. I love the iPod though.

Must be terrible for his family. Several kids and his wife. You know you eventually will lose someone close to you but you never really expect it to happen on such an age.

brrr

TW Developer
Not a fan of Apple, would rather see the back of Macs. But its definitely sad to see him pass away, he seemed like a very kind upstanding guy, RIP>Steve Jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.