• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Salute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike1Delta

Hey everyone,

I just stumbled on this game and it looks outstanding so far. I am big into realism in the realm of combat pc games and this appears to have a TON of potential.

I've been apart of a few like thisww2ol and Heroes and Generals along with some other titles.

I look forward to getting to know the community!

On a side note: I may be applying for military adviser.
I'm a Marine Corps combat vet and do quite a bit of research in the realm of WW2 grade weapons and tactics.

Cheers all

Semper Fi!

volcol

Glad to see another wwiiol fan :D

I share the same concerns about heroes and generals - I played it, was a bit meh but it's pay to win ... so not my cup of tea

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Strike1Delta

Thanks for the welcomes!

Yes I agree that H and G went off the wrong end on a lot of things. P2W is a bad thing. WW2OL is very good and if some of that proven stuff were to show up in a optimized game it could very well be a hit.

Here's to hoping for the best in reference to TW. I am very happy to have found this game =)

Kanga

Well hello Strike1, it's been a while. :)

I'm also new here felllas, although I did see this site almost a year ago.

Looking forward to the progress of the game.

Strike1Delta

Well hello Strike1, it's been a while. :)

I'm also new here felllas, although I did see this site almost a year ago.

Looking forward to the progress of the game.

Kanga!!!!!! what's up buddy. I am finally one with training :) I'll probably catch you on real soon.

Kanga

Welcome, and enjoy your stay, nice to see some people which were in the military!

Yes sir, prior military as well. :)

Spent a lot of time developing realism mods and custom mapping for the Medal of Honor and Call of Duty series. WWII is a passion of mine and I'm a web developer by profession now. I might be interested in assisting with the development side here in the future. We'll see, kinda got my plate full at the moment.

Raul

Hehe, guess who else got in too mates? That's right, you thought you could get away from me so easily :laugh:.
I will be happy to play with you guys, the AAA gets credit for the find, I also played and play H&G, but lately, let's say that this got my eye, and the game is kind of...in a ruined state, but let's see what this game has to offer, I would gladly assist in the developing of this game ;).

Raul

Hello mates, some of you might know me from H&G, I've heard of this game from a forum post made by a friend of the game, the devs and from one of the best Allied groups of the game, the Task Force ;).

Nice to see some familiar faces over here, also I can't wait to provide feedback in here in order for the game to develop, some H&G "HQ" players might know my age (15), pretty young, but pretty mature some guys say, hope my talents will be helpfull in here xD!

Kanga

Hello Raul! Glad you made it here as well. :) It's great to see more familiar faces checking out Traction Wars.

Raul

Maybe even more with that thread revival in the AAA forums ;), let's just make sure that some respectable guys like Idle, Ilear, Amendeon make it here as well, don't you agree :D?

rosiema

Hey Raul,

That is a great idea.
H&G was my best gaming experience before Irwin, but only playing with you guys.

I'm gonna follow this game for sure, so we will meet again if H&G won't make it.

Raul

I bet that everyone is glad to hear this, not only us, maybe other H&G players too, since those guys migrated here too for the same reasons.

I also think that I will stick with the name of Raul lately, even though I wanted for my name in H&G to be Golbis, this one sounds more personal and can get the attention of some people actually ;).

Dondergod

Maybe even more with that thread revival in the AAA forums ;), let's just make sure that some respectable guys like Idle, Ilear, Amendeon make it here as well, don't you agree :D?

I am not respectable? :(
This is starting to feel like a forum takeover guys :p.

Raul

Think if you would have got a change in your attitude, I might have added you :p. Hehe, don't take me seriously, anyways, welcome Donder, glad to see you here :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.