• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Salute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maarten551

Hello everyone who is connected to Traction Wars,

The reason why I made a account is because I'm very curios about this game and the engine that is used.
All the luck/respect for the devs that are making this game.

Greetings,
Maarten551

PS: I'm a fellow member of the AAA ;).

Thompson153

Hello everyone who is connected to Traction Wars,

The reason why I made a account is because I'm very curios about this game and the engine that is used.
All the luck/respect for the devs that are making this game.

Greetings,
Maarten551

PS: I'm a fellow member of the AAA ;).

Hello Mr. Maarten, how nice of you to join us. :)

Kanga

Sweet, Maarten is here as well!

Traction Wars, you just got yourself a small army of devoted WWII gamers. :)

Raul

Good to see Maarten here xD, bet we are gonna have fun like brothers in arms.
Can't wait for it to happen :D.

Raul

Well, this thread might have been made to welcome all the H&G players, glad we met so many xD.
Not to mention that H&G ain't that kind of game with matchmaker like BF is, you can actually meet up with the same people several times, it is very easy to make up in-game friends in H&G.

Hope that this game would be the same, especially with a solid squad system, the H&G guys would be delighted to use it I guess :).

Fontan

Hello Guys...especially beloved H&G "enemies" :p

Lovin' the engine, lovin' WW2 and lovin' realism brought me to this game.
I hope u guys make it into beta.

good luck !

Raul

Welcome Fonty :p, glad to see another friendly face, currently all H&G vets tried to swap to this game after hearing it ;).

Raul

As a WW2 Lover and H&G Veteran i am also coming here to see what is going to happen..
Regards ;)
Great to see you Desco, welcome, glad too see THAT many familiar faces.
See devs? Told you that members of both clans will move in to this game :laugh:.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Olá, [MENTION=1296]Descobridor[/MENTION]!

Tudo bém?

And yes, being half-Portuguese I can do that, haha!

Maniche

Mike McBear

Hello, another H&G player joining the ranks! AKA "von Baer" in H&G, I use the name of my most played Allied character here. Looking forward to sticking it to the Hun! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.