• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Santa Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
That time of year has once again arrived so I decided to dust off my nice red bobble hat and stick it firmly on my head for the world to see.

Personally I think I look pretty good in it but I'm wondering who else will be joining the hat club this year and who will have the best hat of 2010? We'll have a vote after Christmas so get your hats on folks - Christmas-is-a-coming :)

brrr

TW Developer
That time of year has once again arrived so I decided to dust off my nice red bobble hat and stick it firmly on my head for the world to see.

Personally I think I look pretty good in it but I'm wondering who else will be joining the hat club this year and who will have the best hat of 2010? We'll have a vote after Christmas so get your hats on folks - Christmas-is-a-coming :)

Slightly off topic Naga, but who is that in your avatar? It looks like an elf solder from lord of the rings with Liam Neeson's face super imposed onto it with a Omaha beach background or am I reading it wrong lol?

Im off to find a christmas o rly owl avatar :).

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Slightly off topic Naga, but who is that in your avatar? It looks like an elf solder from lord of the rings with Liam Neeson's face super imposed onto it with a Omaha beach background or am I reading it wrong lol?

Im off to find a christmas o rly owl avatar :).

It's Gil-galad from lord of the rings superimposed on the background of the film "My Boy Jack" - I've always had Gil-galad but I decided to make the background more appriopriate some time ago as a LOTR Battle isn't exactly WW2 :p

brrr

TW Developer
It's Gil-galad from lord of the rings superimposed on the background of the film "My Boy Jack" - I've always had Gil-galad but I decided to make the background more appriopriate some time ago as a LOTR Battle isn't exactly WW2 :p

Ah it all makes sence now, I never noticed that guy in the film b4 lol.

brrr

TW Developer
I'm in too :), marvel at my low res uber optimized avatar owl garnering a Santa hat.

VonMudra

Nvm, managed to get a friend of mine to make what I had in mind :3

Now who put this santa hat on me -.=.-

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Ridiculous Santa hats, it looks so ****ty. It's only a real Christmas avatar if you use pwetty ladies in Christmas outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.