• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Screenshot Saturdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
For fun we thought we would take part in #screenshotsaturdays from time to time on our official Twitter account but we will be posting the images here as well for the community.

@TractionWars

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Forecast is looking clear and bright at Pegasus Bridge #screenshotsaturday #cryengine #gamedev

FlyingR

You should also consider #mondayvideo so we have something to look for every monday :D

Kidding aside, could you possibly post in on FB as well since there's a big following in there compared to Twitter.

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Nice shot! I still think the building textures are a bit bright but it looks great, that's for sure!

I'm speechless. Look at the effort the developers have put in for the game... Waiting for the game to be released is going to be worth it. This is literally one of the FEWEST games that developers actually care, willing to put the hours in developing the game, listening to the community, and sacrificing without being paid.

I'm so lucky that I'm in this Traction Wars society where I learn how to be patient, and be positive knowing that the time will come, in the right way. Despite a lack of posts I have, I tend to read all the comments in some topics that I'm generally interested, and each time I see the Traction Wars news, I get hyped up. The excitement I have for the game will be greater when the game is released.

You, developers, are the best. What more can I say? Incredible. The best of the best.

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Looks awesome [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION]!

Is the German one still the bags? Because it might be advantageous to have that one gameplay wise, this one with the tall radio antenna could be seen from behind a bush or wall while the bags could be hidden better.

Will the German one get an antenna as well?

azerttty

Hello everyone,

I would love to know when can we start playing the game ?

Sorry , i know this topic is for screenshot. but since you guys you are posting the screenshots may be then you know how to play this game or when we can start playing it.

I am very motivated to start playing it.

Sincerely,
Azerttty

Hello everyone,

Sorry , i know this topic is for screenshot. but since you guys you are posting the screenshots may be then you know how to play this game or when we can start playing it.

Sincerely,
Azerttty

My friend, have some patience :) The more we wait, the better, and the hungry we will be

Zainab

One word : Patience :p

Hello everyone,

Sincerely,
Azerttty

It would be very nice to get a best guesstimate though :). We are past the initial 18-24 months away iirc.

OT: Screenshots look great, so can't wait :).

Status
Not open for further replies.