• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Some light relief... |56k Warning|

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrr

TW Developer
OMG Playstation 4 announcement later today !!!!!!!!!!!

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I bet it's not the PS4 but Sony's new motion sensitive toothbrush comb or something. Either way I'll still be watching :p

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Re: Some light relief...

This should be our team dance.

[video=youtube;VOl3f_5TouM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOl3f_5TouM[/video]

Versus

Hahahaha...
Every battle at waw, I take screenshots every 10 seconds. Afterwards I look at them and I see all those funny things...
I now have an entire collection of them... That screenshot is in one of the first battles I started to take the screenshots.
and it is still one of my favourites. I actually made a script for my sign now... So that every time its a diffrent image.

Its most likely BFE-WAW humour but it does contain sometimes general humour...

(Just for the record, Press F5/Refresh and see which other images appear ;))

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
These pretty much sums up people who go on Thomas Cook holidays really.

My favourite has to be "There are too many Spanish people. The receptionist speaks Spanish. The food it Spanish. Too many foreigners now live abroad."

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
It's the robot built for smashing shop windows!

I've decided I don't like Cevat Yerli anymore, as he thinks "single-player games should go away". I don't understand what an 'online single-player' would be, and seeing as the best bit about Crytek has always been their tech-busting single-player campaigns why would they stop?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I'm not completely surprised - considering Crytek's move into social gaming with GFace. Should be interesting to see exactly what he means though.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
[video=youtube;K-m8_cM_SFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-m8_cM_SFI[/video]

Disturbing, yet entertaining!

Maniche

Changed my Signater and my Profile Picture again :)
Also, here's a present for the Community.

Edit: Just thought of this, i've got 2 ArmA 3 lite to give, anybody interested?

-Squirrel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.