• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Some light relief... |56k Warning|

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Probably just a mistake or something. Naga will look into it, or explain why he locked it, in due time.

If for some awesome happening there're radio broadcasts in the game through radios in the houses, I think you'd do a hell of a job.

Just saying.
[MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION], I thought you knew everything... :|

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Probably just a mistake or something. Naga will look into it, or explain why he locked it, in due time.

Honestly no idea why it was locked.. which is kind of weird because apparently it was me.. how awkward.

Sorry about that folks. Glitch in the Matrix or I just miss-clicked something.

Roughbeak

Hey, this is actually not mine, but from Battlefield 1.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Love this show! [emoji23]

I love Whose Line Is it Anyway. I saw it live last year, its amazing how talented they are to come up with such hilarity out of thin air, especially when they do the songs!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FlyingR

I love Whose Line Is it Anyway. I saw it live last year, its amazing how talented they are to come up with such hilarity out of thin air, especially when they do the songs!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes! Seriously, not everybody can do this, and the hoe-downs are amazing! The fact that they are still doing it to this day is even more impressive! :D
You're lucky! Wish I could really watch it live, I think it must have a different feel, especially watching in the intermissions and such.

PS: Drew Carey was better

Last edited:

FlyingR

Can't have enough of this!!! :laugh::laugh:

[video=youtube;Tlv_rHkYdSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlv_rHkYdSc#t=19.078279[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.