• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Steam recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
And if you don't mind parting with 30 GBP and using Origin there is always Battlefront.... If you want (very) casual FPS/TPS with Jedi, Sith and X-Wings flying around ;)

LuckyOne

Vanguard Friend
^ Bah, Battlefront III seems to me as an overpriced standalone graphics pack for Battlefield 4. In my opinion it's worth 20 $ max. (Alright, if it wouldn't use that crappy platform called Origin and if it wouldn't require that Season pass nonsense to get most out of it, it would be worth 30, I guess)

Get good old Battlefront II instead, it might be almost 10 years old but it still has tons of content, both eras, space battles, singleplayer galactic conquest type campaign, and it's only 3 $ atm ! Note that multiplayer isn't officially supported anymore but still works over third party services...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.