• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Sten-talising taster

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Continuing on the theme of the past couple of weeks we present another little sten-talising taster; the Sten Mk.II by [TWDEV] brrr.

For the very latest media and updates follow us on the social networks below, as well as our community forum and our media gallery.

C'est trop injuste de voir de belle image sans y jouer.
Concernant le jeu TW, est ce que des fichiers serveurs seront disponible ?

Pas encore de date, je suppose...
-------------------------l----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not fair to see beautiful picture without playing.
TW about the game is that the server files will be available?

No date yet, I guess ...

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It is not fair to see beautiful picture without playing.
TW about the game is that the server files will be available?

No date yet, I guess ...

Dedicated server files will be available to server administrators. Unfortunately no release date has been set yet.

AutumnWind

Sweet Sten!
so sexy..

Comrade

I've been lurking since last year around here, wanted to actually register and applaud you guys for the work that has been done so far. Looks great, keep it up.

Swaffy

I've been lurking since last year around here, wanted to actually register and applaud you guys for the work that has been done so far. Looks great, keep it up.
Same for me. Right now I'm enjoying seeing what is being developed, gameplay isn't all of the enjoyment you kow?

wh1t3r4bb1t

Dedicated server files will be available to server administrators. Unfortunately no release date has been set yet.

Can't wait till you do actually release the first chapter (alpha, beta or final stage of it) ... it will take up a chunk of my life happily!

Status
Not open for further replies.