• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

team work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazMan12

The callouts system in Left 4 Dead works well, it's a good way to keep communicate if you can't/don't want to talk to strangers. Despite communication being a great advantage, I personally think a game should work without the need to talk to others, because I'm an unsociable turd who doesn't want you talking over the lovely sound effects ;)

Yes it would be like someone spiting on your masterpiece :laugh:

Aniallator

In the end, I'd say TW needs either voice chat or a voice command system. Both have their advantages and disadvantages and either would be great, so long as the voice acting for a voice command system sounds realistic.

smith1215

I like project reality's system for teamwork where you can make a squad for a specific purpose on the battlefield. most in TW would be rifle squads, but it would allow for separate tank squads for one or two tanks. one squad could also be the headquarters squad with the commander and radioman for artillery.

Status
Not open for further replies.