• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Tf2 is free now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Franky_

You will be able to enjoy certain privileges having bought copy. I'm just not sure anymore what they are exactly. I think it's mostly related to hats and the inventory.
I haven't actually played TF2 in ages now...

Sir Apple

Tf2 is fun and honestly I found it really easy to get good scores. What I don't like is the whole purchasing of inventory. I imagine you can have anything at anytime if you wait and unlock the stuff but it takes forever and it doesn't seem worth it to me to buy a hat for my character :p

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
The thing about TF2 is you have to remember some people ONLY play TF2 - so there are some hotshots out there. I used to play it a lot so on a good day I know I can cause a certain amount of misery to the opposite team ;)

The thing I really like about TF2 though is just the silliness - hardly anyone takes it seriously so you can just relax and enjoy doing whatever you feel like at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.