• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Aniallator

Star Wars Battlefront II announced! It will feature the prequels, the original series, and the sequels... and finally, a single player campaign. Looks amazing!

Flare

Vanguard Backer
I will get this when it comes out. I'm a huge SW fan and the first game was pretty good as well. This looks like it will improve on it a lot. I would really like to see some actual gameplay video of it.

yrumad11

Vanguard Backer
You should see the m1 Garand in H&G now, it has become a semi auto machine gun and every shot sounds like someone is popping a bubble.

Aniallator

Enjoyed it until it said "Call of Duty" at the end there... why can't the teamwork-realism genre get a modern FPS with a good story-driven single player campaign xD

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Enjoyed it until it said "Call of Duty" at the end there... why can't the teamwork-realism genre get a modern FPS with a good story-driven single player campaign xD

To be fair the CoD/Medal of Honor/etc singleplayer modes have not always been that bad. It's the multiplayer that is usually trash. Of course this trailer looks great, and I'm sure the game has nice graphics too, but I don't think it will have gameplay and levels to match.

RO2 - the singleplayer, anyone?

I'd play it!

agus92

Nothing screams realism like "Preorder now and get a weapon unlock and double xp"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.