• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Traction Wars Spotlight Video by sHaKeNbAkE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sHaKeNbAkE

I love what I am seeing with this game and the community supporting it so I am doing what I can to get the word out. In 2015 I will be doing some gaming spotlight videos and my first one is on Traction Wars. Hope this brings more people, support, and encouragement to your project.

Cheers!

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Watching video of the Traction Wars website while on the Traction Wars website... Very meta :p

Nice video!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Great video. It's so nice to hear such enthusiasm for the game :) Thanks [MENTION=1254]sHaKeNbAkE[/MENTION]

Simon

YAY, its sHaKeNbAkE, ;)

Now TW devs, Gameplay video or Public release on Steam.... muahahahhahahahhaahha you are now forced to choose ;)

Nah, I'm just kidding ;) but gameplay video wouldnt be bad ;)

Last edited:

Aniallator

Great video! I actually learned about TW from one of Shake's videos, so I'm sure this will be a big help in bolstering the community :D Devs, you could totally seal the deal with some raw WIP gameplay footage ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.