• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Verdun - WW1 FPS Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughbeak

I just found this fantastically fun game called "Verdun", it is set in World War I time.
It might not have the best realism factors, but the times I have played it, it's so addicting! :)
I think it is standalone and free to play multiplayer game.

Don't worry, there are lots of players playing this game. ;)

Currently it is in open beta ready for download.

Home page: Verdun game

Moddb: Verdun Windows, Mac game - Mod DB

Try it out! :)

Last edited:

Roughbeak

Yeah, Bah ditch this game. Try out Warface! :) The name yes, is a bit out of the ordinary, but it is a modern style FPS game on the CryENGINE 3!

You have to apply for closed beta though (which is the current state), you might be surprised how fun it is. :D

Ah yes here is my video of the "safe house" map which is basically a free for all, shooting range house. :D

William

Yeah, Bah ditch this game. Try out Warface! :) The name yes, is a bit out of the ordinary, but it is a modern style FPS game on the CryENGINE 3!

You have to apply for closed beta though (which is the current state), you might be surprised how fun it is. :D

Ah yes here is my video of the "safe house" map which is basically a free for all, shooting range house. :D

can you share account with me i cant wait for Closed beta >.>

Roughbeak

can you share account with me i cant wait for Closed beta >.>
Sorry buddy I just cannot do that. ;) They will get back to you quick, promise! :)

Better yet, when you get more points you can unlock certain weapons. :D

There is another feature in this game called the "assist and climb", which as it says> you push up your teammate over a wall and he pulls you up! :D

I would probably say that this is the best free to play game, except when TW comes it will get blown away. :D

William

Sorry buddy I just cannot do that. ;) They will get back to you quick, promise! :)

Better yet, when you get more points you can unlock certain weapons. :D

There is another feature in this game called the "assist and climb", which as it says> you push up your teammate over a wall and he pulls you up! :D

I would probably say that this is the best free to play game, except when TW comes it will get blown away. :D
ok also can you give list of multiplayer time pass multiplayer games World War II or war ones to pass time until Tw comes! once tw comes ill leave all games cuz this one my fav!

Status
Not open for further replies.