• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Website Post-Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
I have IE, Chrome and Edge. Edge is still missing some features to be usable, Chrome is (by some weird reason, possibly because it needs more ram than I have) slower and does not play 60fps youtube videos properly (more like 5 fps with stuttering), that means I am stuck with IE.

FlyingR

Chrome does indeed eat a lot of CPU, try Firefox, maybe that will help, but God anything other than IE!

mmiedzianyy

Opera runs very fast but is not supported as good as firefox.. which is the best browser for me. I highly recommend you to try it!

FlyingR

actually Chrome consume a lot of RAM, not CPU :p. But yes, try Firefox or Opera

Ah! Sorry my mistake!

Could we have a TW app independent from Tapatalk regarding the forums, player stats and other relevant information?

Of course after everything is settled and have some time! Just throwing an idea. Do you see this being a realistic objective, especially for iOS, Android and Windows?

Aniallator

Ah! Sorry my mistake!

Could we have a TW app independent from Tapatalk regarding the forums, player stats and other relevant information?

Of course after everything is settled and have some time! Just throwing an idea. Do you see this being a realistic objective, especially for iOS, Android and Windows?

+1

A TW app would be neat, as something to make in a few years!

litchu

I don't quite see the value in having a forum in another app when there already is Tapatalk and it'd take a considerable amount of time on top of making an app just for player statitics and maybe some other stuff. Other than that it seems like an cool idea ( a bit like the battlelog app, eventhough I've personally never used it ).

FlyingR

I don't quite see the value in having a forum in another app when there already is Tapatalk and it'd take a considerable amount of time on top of making an app just for player statitics and maybe some other stuff. Other than that it seems like an cool idea ( a bit like the battlelog app, eventhough I've personally never used it ).

It's just an idea, like you say, a battlelog would also be cool. Other features to have are weapons descriptions, map layouts, a map tactic maker to plan new strategies, and stuff like. I know they have they are busy with Chapter 1 and once that is finished, Chapter 2. I also know that this seems a lot, but for the team is to keep the community connected and for the players to be in TW even if we are not playing. Sure, it may seem unnecessary for some, but it's a nice touch.

Aniallator

It's just an idea, like you say, a battlelog would also be cool. Other features to have are weapons descriptions, map layouts, a map tactic maker to plan new strategies, and stuff like. I know they have they are busy with Chapter 1 and once that is finished, Chapter 2. I also know that this seems a lot, but for the team is to keep the community connected and for the players to be in TW even if we are not playing. Sure, it may seem unnecessary for some, but it's a nice touch.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.