• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Well a noob has to start from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killen

Well well im back.

So what do I have now... well it's the m1911
For been a noob I think this is okey.
But im gonna have to say that I did this one by following a tutorial video till about half way then I made the rest by my self.

View attachment 282View attachment 283

Btw dose some one know how to change the rotate point on the back trigger so it rotate in the middle?

You have to select the back trigger and go to modify or near there and select "center pivot point" :) btw, i am training too with maya, but i wonder why can't i find tutorials about modelling from images. Can you link me the m1911 tut?

JinxSwe

You have to select the back trigger and go to modify or near there and select "center pivot point" :) btw, i am training too with maya, but i wonder why can't i find tutorials about modelling from images. Can you link me the m1911 tut?

Well that was 2 years ago :p And I dont have the tutorial anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.