• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Who'd like a Russian Submarine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feldmeijer

Severodvinsk Submarine for Sale in Cobh,Cork

So, a Russian ex-naval captain of a Severodvinsk submarine didn't get paid for his last 9 months of service, so he's decided to dock his submarine in Cobh Port, Cork, in the Republic of Ireland, and, well, sell it. Either in exchange for a few thousand euros, or a house and car.

The submarine comes fitted with 24 cruise missiles, can stay at sea for two and a half months, and has space for 90 people.

Sure, it could all be a joke, but it's a hilariously convincing one at that. :)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Besides I don't know how good your Russian is but mine isn't good enough to distinguish forward from back let alone how to operate anything else!

Koenigstiger

If hollywood has taught me anything it's that Capitalist pig means forward and Glorious motherland means backwards.

Not sure how up and down works though maybe Do svidaniya means dive and Spasiba Ivan makes it go back up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.