• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

will this game be released before i die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainab

[video]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--L9k9DWcB--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/18ej5w36k2msmgif.gif[/video]

:p That's all ....

Gojzar

Well, they go untill Early 2018 before other releases. Not saying people wont play Traction Wars ( i sure will) but they might be playing that more since its basicaly Squad but WW2 and not a mod like Post Scriptum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aniallator

Well, they go untill Early 2018 before other releases. Not saying people wont play Traction Wars ( i sure will) but they might be playing that more since its basicaly Squad but WW2 and not a mod like Post Scriptum.

While they both strive for realism, I'm not sure I'd compare TW to Squad, they'll have different styles of gameplay.

Zulnex

Vanguard Backer
To be honest, I am very patient. I would rather Developers take their time than rush with the bugged release.

Status
Not open for further replies.