The first live stream of the game will be Saturday 23rd March @ 8:15PM UTC. Tune in for the first live look at the game!
The first two months of 2019 have had us regularly play testing and fine-tuning the game. This has included bug-fixing, gameplay improvements and increasing the usability. The game has already come a long way this year, with recent additions detailed below, but we’ll get straight to the elephant in the room…
Lots of testing, working on balancing and tweaks to the gamemode. Here we provide a quick update on some of the key areas of development while we continue to push towards the Early Access release.
Before 2018 draws to an end we wanted to share some footage captured during recent testing and an update on some of what’s going on behind the scenes.
It has been almost 2 months since our successful Kickstarter campaign came to a close, and in that time a […]
Our backer exclusive newsletter will be starting shortly so watch out for it if you backed the game for updates […]
As we head into the last 5 days of our Kickstarter Campaign we wanted to share a new video with […]
We have 10 day to go, just over halfway through the campaign and we are over 60% of the way to our target. According to statistics 98% of projects succeed who get this far*.. and we have no intention of being part of the remaining 2%! Thank you to all our backers for your support.
Raid is an attack/defence gamemode divided up into a series of phases. Each phase contains multiple objectives, the attackers must capture only one of those objectives in order to advance.