• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

(18 century style Rpg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

As you know I am Waiting for my best game by best i mean traction wars to come out and i hope it comes out very soon xD

till that nowadays im searching for 18th century rpg games could you guys help me give some list below?:eek:

Koenigstiger

I wouldn't mind some more games set in the early 18th century but I guess people don't want to be bothered with loading a musket and would prefer their speed loader perks and spray and pray über skills.

That said check out napoloenic wars (mount and blade game) the RPG elements have been removed but It's still a great game.

William

Okay thanks guys... but if you guys have any rpg game like this or similar could you give please ^_^

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Napoleonic Wars is the obvious thought but that's not strictly an RPG. I would actually be interested in finding what you describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.