• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A penny for your screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Afraid I don't have the DLC ;)

Oh and @FlyingR... that moment when the USS Fletcher comes around the corner and you're in a sampan.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Based on the first ~30 seconds I would say you folks had a great time :p I can confirm that that won't ever happen in TWs*

*due to the lack of helicopters

Aniallator

Setting up a Blowpipe MANPAD as enemy CAS strafes the objective... had a lot of fun playing with [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION], [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], and @agus92 in the new Falklands War setting brought to Project Reality in the latest 1.4 update! I highly recommend anyone who hasn't *cough* devs *cough* give it a shot, it's free after all ;)

Last edited:

FlyingR

IT WAS AWESOME! What a great map! Great layout too! The night layout of PR:F is very very hard but amazing!

Here are 2 pictures of the vehicles only layout, where we are heading to the British carrier flying between 10-20m from the sea:

[MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2870]agus92[/MENTION] put your pictures up :D

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Uggghhh that cockpit.... Is that supposed to be a mirage? Or étendard? Either way there are plenty of errors in the cockpit.

Flare

Vanguard Backer
What a majestic pose. I must have been dead. No mortal can achieve that level of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.