• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A penny for your screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

If you fly through them, you get water droplets on your goggles.
But they're still quite toned down. Remember that I'm running RoF on a Nvidia GeForce 220 graphics card.

I've downloaded it! It's very awesome! Still gotta get used to it a bit! I also had to lower the graphics or else my laptop will explode!

Ah, that's plenty! I'll have to download RoF next time I've got the Internet.

Also, on their forum, you should go to the useful materials section and download the historical skinpacks. That'll give pretty much each squadron their own paint scheme and a LOT of pilot's personal markings.

VonMudra

Believe me, that is not plenty. You will soon crave more, bombers, recon, flying boats....

i have all the planes. |:

Simon

Made my own texture representing my country *Some of texture is little weird, due to the plane itself, and will be fixed*
There is an insignia of our army on the bottom :D

Last edited:

Esu21

Really awesome,but I would say that it looks like its the Russian flag except for the other symbols

FlyingR

Well, checking where Simon is from in his posts (location and avatar) could probably tell you which flag it is... Yep, Slovenia!

Nice Simon, you should do a full texture!

Simon

Pretty obvious it's the Slovenian flag to me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Slovenia

Correct!

@Esu21, many people get confused at first and they are nothing to be blamed for, our flag is very similar to Russian one and uses same colours as it represents Slav nations (Slovenia, Russia, Czech, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia.....)

There has been many proposals to change because of the resemblence to Russian one, but to this date nothing has been said or decided for change ;)

[MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] I don't have Slovenian flag for my picture :p
it's official flag from our Army ;)

Esu21

Yea,from where you are I saw that it wasn't the Russian one. Some of my friends have difficultys differencing the French and the Russian flags anyway xD

Simon

@mmiedzianyy that must be really old :p

And who's excited for today's news ? :O

Something from siege event 1 week ago, for North and South mod for Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.