• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A penny for your screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

You know people can be from one place and live in another ;) My guess @FlyingR lives East of Europe rather than West. Either that or he's a TimeLord. Either is quite possible I suppose :D

edit: I should really read the last page before posting. I was right though!

Damn it Naga! You have discovered my true identity! Now my evil plans as a TimeLord have failed! I would have succeeded if it wasn't for you meddling kid!

500px-Dusty_unmasked.jpg

Alex

Heroes and Generals looks mediocre at best, trash at worst.
The uniforms and equipment are pretty awful.

Timberwolf

Hello everyone!

In this thread, you may post screenshots of the various games you play and perhaps comment on the background, or even write stories of your misadventures.
Artistic views are encouraged, but keep it decent.

I'll dig up an old sceenie of mine.

bf_109g_14_dive_2_by_timberwolf581-d8klds3.jpg

A War Thunder screenie.

Simon

Both sides had to go musician for "Fun round"

Mount and Blade Warband - Napoleonic Wars DLC // North and South mod

VonMudra

Wow those uniforms are bad. Like, I knew the North and South mod was very poorly researched but...damn.

VonMudra

Honestly, I've seen that game as it was being developed and played it a bit then too. They haven't changed- they're still very very bad representations- more or less pop 1960s movie ideas of what Civil War uniforms looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.