• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A penny for your screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] how do you take screenshots in Project Reality? oh and Grozny is a great map.

Aniallator

@Aniallator how do you take screenshots in Project Reality? oh and Grozny is a great map.

It is! I love playing as tank crew on Grozny.

I forget the default screenshot key binding for PR, but I think it's Home, or something like that. I'm very touchy when it comes to key bindings and like to change EVERYTHING to suit me (took me a good half an hour to perfect my key bindings in Arma 3). You can see, and change, the screenshot key binding on the controls options. When you take a screenshot, you can go to Documents > ProjectReality > Screenshots to see it, and you'll have a .jpg and a .png of your screenshot.

Aniallator

@Aniallator is that Tactical Battlefield for Arma 3 ?

Nope! Just a simple village clearing mission I made in the editor on Kunduz.

By the way @Simon, do you use a mod that brings some form of Middle Eastern insurgents (Taliban for example), and if so, what mod? There are a few out there, but I'm not sure what's best. I use Leight's OPFOR Pack at the moment.

Last edited:

Simon

[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] I don't play Arma 3 lol. My PC is too **** to run it smooth but I enjoy watching videos about it.

FlyingR

It is a really good game, I was playing it with [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] (they both have really great shots btw!) and I really enjoyed it. The maps are very good and there should be many things from that game added to TW honestly.

Simon

It is a really good game, I was playing it with @mmiedzianyy and @drummer93 (they both have really great shots btw!) and I really enjoyed it. The maps are very good and there should be many things from that game added to TW honestly.

I suggest you go into "Host server (or something idk how it's called) < Choose map *3rd something* < run to the right where target practice is

FlyingR

I though people were going to play BF1942 seriously now that most of us have grown up. I couldn't have been more mistaken...
Some guys were trying to ram the battleship with the carrier thus making it jump/fly... :laugh:

thatrealismtho.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.