• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A penny for your screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

I'm getting the funniest glitch in Insurgency!

Aniallator

I asked 2 times in chat if you are from Traction Wars forum, and you didn't even look :(

LOL the same thing happened to me... in a way. Was playing PR and [MENTION=2685]Francesco Boato[/MENTION] was on the same server, he was posting in the chat asking me if I was the Aniallator from Traction Wars... oblivious me failed to notice ;)

Aniallator

So I found a bug in PR. In Assault on Grozny, when I drove an Ural into barbed wire, it was flung up into the air. Naturally, I utilized this bug to the team's tactical advantage ;)

Anyway, when I wasn't locating enemy positions from an airborne Ural...

Killen

LOL the same thing happened to me... in a way. Was playing PR and [MENTION=2685]Francesco Boato[/MENTION] was on the same server, he was posting in the chat asking me if I was the Aniallator from Traction Wars... oblivious me failed to notice ;)

Hahahahaha obviously you are the one from traction war, stupid me... There is only one aniallator!
Btw, fuk skool today is the day!!!!
Btw 2, how do you mention people?

Aniallator

Hahahahaha obviously you are the one from traction war, stupid me... There is only one aniallator!
Btw, fuk skool today is the day!!!!
Btw 2, how do you mention people?

There is indeed!

To mention people, just put the @ symbol before their name; for example, [MENTION=2685]Francesco Boato[/MENTION].

Status
Not open for further replies.