• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A penny for your screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A screenshot from yesterday's match with @Aniallator.

A Spear Levy about to be impaled by three ladies from the Wakayama Warrior Nun Society.

nun wrecked.jpg

Sorry about the quality, this is on my laptop.

Aniallator

Aniallator

Had a fantastic time in FH2 with [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] this evening :D Catch us in the TW Discord if you want to squad up in FH2 or something else, especially during the weekend!

Spoiler:
Mudra is hilarious xD

Simon

Me, [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] [MENTION=1183]th_battleaxe[/MENTION] [MENTION=4097]Flare[/MENTION] riding into the battle on Forgotten Hope 2

Aniallator

LIVE UPDATE: tanking up with [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION], [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION], and [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] in FH2. Mudra can be seen leading the column.

drummer93

Me playing a funny match on Combat Mission against the IA in veteran mode. I get a total victory only losing 4 soldiers and 1 vehicle. The enemy lost 113 soldiers, 5 tanks, 9 vehicles, and had 41 wounded. I promise I will upload some images playing with @FlyingR next time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.