• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A penny for your screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Making a love circle in PR with [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION], [MENTION=2870]agus92[/MENTION], and [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION] :p

Flare

Vanguard Backer
So I had a very crazy lucky two minutes the other day.

No, it wasn't that, you dirty minded fools. I was playing red orchestra which I am terrible at and I got a crazy lucky five man kill flank after I got lost.. The audio didn't work on my video but don't worry the music and captions make it a bit funny to watch.

Last edited:

Aniallator

Found a four-leaf clover while defending a flag in Squad. We later had a comeback and won the round. Coincidence? I think not.

FlyingR

We ran out of biscuits for our tea.
We had to do the inevitable.

They don't call it Fool's Road for nothing!

Last edited:

FlyingR

As USMC drove a logistic truck and a transport truck with my squad from main base all around the extreme right side of the map, build a backup FOB on K1 and then proceeded to infiltrate behind enemy lines to build another FOB. Eventually our squad did capture and defend Bunker 39 and the others Bunker 73 but sadly lost the game due to team inefficiency. :confused:

I love it when the squad works together and well!

Alex

I've recently gotten into Squad and it's a whole lot of fun.
Here's a few screenshots from my last session.

To defend, you must become of defense.
View attachment 1547

"Yeah yeah, wait your turn."
View attachment 1548

"Now that we've got this place cleared, maybe we should put down an FOB?"
"Fine by me, right here will work..."
View attachment 1549

"Hey does anyone know how to get out of here?"
"Yeah, I think it's around this corner..."
View attachment 1550

"Guys I found an exit!"
Approximately 3 seconds later...
"****."
View attachment 1551

Fighting off technicals
View attachment 1552

Edit: Not sure why the pictures show as attachments

FlyingR

Excellent round in PR in the Bijar map! Top skills displayed by [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION] the sniper and [MENTION=1183]th_battleaxe[/MENTION] the medic!

Status
Not open for further replies.