• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Beta sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hani

I was told about this game by a freind, and would like to check out more of it how do I get a key? I know it is probably easy question but... lol

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
We haven't got any plans to recruit testers yet. We may have a closed beta nearer release but there won't be a open beta - subject to the usual caveats that we might change out plans ;)

Hani

Well if you do need lol let me know. Luv ww2 games and history been looking for a good one. I'll keep checking back and looking for vids and screen shots. When is suspected release or no real time set yet?

Raul

Well if you do need lol let me know. Luv ww2 games and history been looking for a good one. I'll keep checking back and looking for vids and screen shots. When is suspected release or no real time set yet?
You sure are quite anxious about this game, once again, another member of the Allied HQ from H&G joined.

Ohhh, if only I would recieve 5 euros when every H&G player would join, I might get as less as 100 euros :laugh:.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games

Frustrating as it is to hear it the answer has to be "when it's done".

We're working at the game constantly but we can't set out an accurate timetable. Part of the reason is simply that we all work on the project in our free time with varies a bit - it's not like we know each person will be putting in 40 hours per week like a full-time studio does ;)

Roughbeak

Do you mean something like alpha gameplay? If in that case it is not open, you have to be a dev to get access to this game. ;)

_Franky_

Indeed we cannot accept any fees or donations for this project. Free access will be given to anybody who signs up for the launch of the first chapter :) Unfortunately, I also cannot tell you exactly when that will be. But I would say, stay tuned for 2014. :D

Indeed we cannot accept any fees or donations for this project. Free access will be given to anybody who signs up for the launch of the first chapter :) Unfortunately, I also cannot tell you exactly when that will be. But I would say, stay tuned for 2014. :D

I take that as it will be released 1st of January 2014. Thank you xD

Nevetos

When it's released, will there be any hope for Aussies living in FNQ to have a good game (OK ping & fps) even though our internet provided is S**t? Otherwise i'll have to go back to Germany. -.-

PS: The bad fps definitely is not due to my PC when ArmA runs fine on it (40 fps) :§

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It will largely depend on the server location but if at all possible we will ensure there will be server space available for people in Australia/New Zealand at launch.

Tools will be available for community admins to host their own servers on whatever region they like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.