• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Character Artist - Want to join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyesore

Hey .. I'd like to be given a character to model, I know I'm not OFFICIALY part of the team yet but this way It could be a test run and see if you guys like it and if you do you can use it in the game. I just love modeling and this mod really really interests me! All I need is a sketch/picture of front/side/back view. IF you cant get a back view front/side is fine - Also it's best for it to be perfectly front angled and perfectly left or right sidedd. Makes my job incredibly easier and quicker too. I can complete a full fledged model within 7-8 hours with good references materials without them it could take days.

Sorry I'm acting so hyper - I just really love working on games and I havent worked on a mod since day of defeat and I'm ready to kick some modeling ass with a quality product. I'm just really eager to get this pig kicked!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Part of the application process involves a trial task - so it's great to hear your hyped to get started! We started preparing the necessary briefing material as soon as saw your first post in preparation but it will take another day or two to get a proper brief ready. I'm looking into if we can do it sooner though.

VonMudra

Yep, I'll be working on a ref for the British player model, we figure that would be a good place to start out on. Feel free to add me to msn or aim, both are listed on my profile, if you wish to discuss anything with me that is research related to the character model. :) I can get you ref pics of the uniform, as well as detail pics of the webbing and equipment needed for the model, as I happen to own almost all the webbing needed.

eyesore

I can't find your aim/msn.. Could you just post it here or private message me? That goes alone with everyone else. I would love to talk about he model so I can start to prepare.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
You can find his MSN/AIM by clicking either the
or
under Mudra's username

Status
Not open for further replies.