• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Christmas Part 2: A 2013 Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Following on from Part 1 of our Christmas series we present Part 2: A 2013 Retrospective.

Interested in joining the team?
The team is currently looking for level designers and particle artists who have experience in CRYENGINE. If you have the experience and are interested in being part of our friendly and professional team then please head over to our recruitment page for further details.

For the very latest media and updates follow us on the social networks below, as well as our community forum and our media gallery.

litchu

I was going to sleep but I guess I can forget that with all the excitement now..

Goodnight anyway and merry christmas ( it's 28th already but what the hell )

Roughbeak

You guys are awesome, keep up the work! Nice music by the way. ;)

At the end, Pegasus bridge (quite sure)... whoa. I feel 2014 will bring great joy. :D

Last edited:

Skr13

"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man"
Benjamin Franklin

Happy New Year

sHaKeNbAkE

Very, very nicely done! Looking forward to your 2014 achievements and continued commitment to not only creating a positive gaming experience but a welcoming and supportive community as well. Cheers!

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
A slight tweak of that final shot, but it still rings entirely true ;)

HAPPYNEWYEAR.jpg

May your 2014 be filled with joy and fun and games and owls!

Roughbeak

Now it may be filled with joy and fun and games. :D

...Excuse me, I think I got a little carried away. :p

(Sorry "NA" person, I had to replace him with HereticHowl)

Status
Not open for further replies.