• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Community Questions #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skr13

Yeah, thanks for the answers, unfortunately Coop mode with Bots/AI won't be introduced :(

Since offline mode won't be available, right, what are the minimum Internet requirements/speed to play this game without much trouble?

BTW, where game servers will be located?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
BTW, where game servers will be located?

We will provide servers in Europe and North America at release but we hope that the community will also host their own servers to give everyone a good selection to choose from.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
so for example i can host from middle east?

I can't think of any reason why not. We'll release details about dedicated server licensing nearer release but the terms won't be onerous. For example you couldn't use the dedicated server tools to make money (after-all we aren't).

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
I can't think of any reason why not. We'll release details about dedicated server licensing nearer release but the terms won't be onerous. For example you couldn't use the dedicated server tools to make money (after-all we aren't).

Does that include donations to help with server hosting.
(since you can in some cases make money out of that)

Koenigstiger

Question about grenades

Will we only get standard grenades or for example sacrifice multiple for a special one

I'm thinking of Geballte Ladung :D

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Does that include donations to help with server hosting.
(since you can in some cases make money out of that)

We still need to iron out the details but that's not something we want to stop people doing - most clans have some sort of way to contribute.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
A good read as usual, no upsetting answers :D.

Oh well that's good. I guess you won't like Community Questions #4 then where we'll announce it will be an exclusive to Origin and you can only connect to a game after waiting for 5 hours unless you buy Traction-Credits!

(All info is not correct at time of typing.)

Last edited:

Feldmeijer

Oh well that's good. I guess you won't like Community Questions #4 then where we'll announce it will be an exclusive to Origin and you can only connect to a game after waiting for 5 hours unless you buy Traction-Credits!

(All ifno is not correct at time of typing.)
wait what
We'll have to wait five hours...?

Feldmeijer

Great idea! This will give people with a lot of money the opportunity to play whenever they want, and it helps the game out too!

Last edited:

Miller786

Yes! I was waiting for that feature

Status
Not open for further replies.