• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Defector from another WWII game

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4rcher

You're not alone! Just flicking through the forum post and checking some names will tell you that there is a whole load of us waiting to migrate from H&G.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It looks like everyone is leaving H&G (those toxic devs do rule with an iron fist!)

hopefully we can start new here, despite our past

heres to a new start!xD

i just hope that the devs in here are fair, thats all im asking for...

Welcome to the community [MENTION=3418]Subass39[/MENTION] :) I'm sure we would say we are fair (who wouldn't!). We run a relaxed ship over here - the only times in the recent past we've had to resort to moderating someone is either because they've got a little too personal about another member or they crossed Rule #9. Long may that continue!

[1CH] John

Great to see you've joined the TW community! I've played with you before on H&G and you seem to be a nice bloke, hopefully I'll see you in action once this game is out!

Wait is that you man

welcome to the party
I remember reading your post about how reto removed your post so I understand why you are ditching it
As for me I'm on the fence because my German guy is almost Leunat but welcome anyways

From Cannonmannor

Veers

Hello fellow defector!
I too have come from Heroes & Generals.
I'd usually be playing Project Reality, but their master servers are down, so I'm stuck here.

Kilroy115

Wow, I didn't realize how many H&G guys were here. Kinda glad to see that I am not the only one.

H&G had some good intentions, and I still play it due to how many friends I have in the game, but from how this game looks I don't think it would take much persuasion to get me to come here haha!

I kinda look forward to seeing how tank game play does in this game. (A few here know how much I love armor) It looks absolutely beautiful and I am extremely hopeful to get to play this. I am also hopeful to get away from the sticky grenade Rambo's on Harley's!

I really look forward to being able to take part in this game and the suggestions for its development process.

Status
Not open for further replies.