• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Do you like Forgotten Hope 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killen

Hahaha I meant of BF2142... almost nobody played that!

Forgotten Honor is not just FH2... it's FH1, PR, Day of Defeat, Minecraft, Arma, they have a whole repertoire, you should check, might find something to your liking!

Maybe i will give it a try...if i am able to activate win 10 damn

Timberwolf

I love FH2. I've put so many hours into it that I lost count.
Just be sure to play during peak times. Outside peak times, FH2 can be pretty dull.

PR? I tried PR once. I had a horrible experience. But this is not the place to discuss PR. (pm me if you really want to know)

Roughbeak

Hey thanks for the nice comments, I can assure you - we got some awesome stuff cooking in the background of FH2. It will only get better! :)

Sydd

Were you honestly expecting teamplay online with randoms? Really? Don't expect anything from your team, consider them incompetent but hope that they are useful. That's the only way of playing with randoms, besides playing with friends changes the aspect of the game completely. I could'nt find a single copy of bf2 sooo nope. Never played it before, ever.

Killen

Were you honestly expecting teamplay online with randoms? Really? Don't expect anything from your team, consider them incompetent but hope that they are useful. That's the only way of playing with randoms, besides playing with friends changes the aspect of the game completely. I could'nt find a single copy of bf2 sooo nope. Never played it before, ever.

I have torrented a bf2 copy years ago, and now it became useful. I play with random players in random squad in PR too! :3 and o the most of the cases i meet nice people. If not, i go cooperative and there, there is everytime, someone who want to talk.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
If you send me a PM, I can give you the links to download BF2

You know it's still against the rules to be sharing software via PM right?

What's a good time for FH2 servers these days? I really should reinstall and get back in the field.

drummer93

You know it's still against the rules to be sharing software via PM right?

What's a good time for FH2 servers these days? I really should reinstall and get back in the field.

EA ceased support Battlefield 2 and removed it from online stores. The guys of Project Reality could make the game a standalone because of that. It's not illegal, I think. Anyway, thanks for the advising. I will check first the next time

Last edited:

Sydd

Battlestations: Pacific for the win!

What? Bf2 is like.. not there anymore, besides who doesn't like piloting big battleships?

Aniallator

Ha ha I once became so obsessed in the idea of Battlestations: Atlantic that I formed a list of British, German, and Italian planes, ships, and subs ;)

LuckyOne

Vanguard Friend
Battlestations: Pacific for the win!

What? Bf2 is like.. not there anymore, besides who doesn't like piloting big battleships?

Yep. Big battleships, like this one in FHSW (!) xD:

Over 100 guns... Quite an experience. The only downside is that mostly Asians play it with a full server every day. Euros have to put up with ~30 people, and that's on good days. As for the Americans and Australians, they're out of luck.

Timberwolf

That would be CET or CEST (GMT+1 or GMT+2). Within those timezones, you should be looking at mid to late afternoon. 14:00 - 18:00
Also keep in mind that the most (and maybe even the only) populated server is german and as such located in Germany.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
That would be CET or CEST (GMT+1 or GMT+2). Within those timezones, you should be looking at mid to late afternoon. 14:00 - 18:00
Also keep in mind that the most (and maybe even the only) populated server is german and as such located in Germany.

Thanks for the tip :) I don't usually have any problem with the ping on German servers. I shall definitely have to re-install and take a trip down memory lane :)

Status
Not open for further replies.