• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Glad that its a game about the brits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewhymo

Im Canadian and im still upset that its very rare to see a game involving Canadian soldiers. But in this instance im actually glad its about the brits and not the americans.... again.

I say this because the Canadians and the Brits equipment was almost completely identical. So guys in game if you see a player named Larin talking like he has a french accent from montreal thats me.

Swaffy

The team seems to show fair love toward both the Brit and GE teams. So far. I guess we'll see where it goes.

Aye! I may be American, but it really does make things MUCH more interesting to play from different perspectives, rather than just seeing US flags everywhere. So, good on the devs for choosing a more unique perspective!

Alex

It may be just me, but I prefer the 2nd Rangers Saving Private Ryan Destroy Two Panzer Divisions Band of Brothers linear gameplay.

Aniallator

I'm also glad to see the Brits done in detail, though in other Second World War FPS games I almost never play as the Germans, so I'll be doing that in TW...

Status
Not open for further replies.