• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Happy brithday [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION]

You get BF5 reveal and new TW update tomorrow as a bday gift :D

Esu21

Happy B-Day [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] ! I guess birthday season keeps going,huh xD?

FlyingR

Yooooo [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION]! Happy birthday man! Hope you have a good one and you are travelling/sailing safe wherever the hell you are! Hope you get Poseidon's gift, which involves clear weather and mermaids.

Killen

Hell yea, [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] happy birthday!! When you will grow up, you will remember these moments, such as waiting for TW being released :p

Esu21

Happy B-day [MENTION=2158]SpaceCroissant[/MENTION]! Just the same day as my sister's birthday xD Wish you lots of cookies

SpaceCroissant

Thanks guys :D gonna enjoy the weather this afternoon, before going back inside to do some more Traction Wars work this evening ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

FlyingR

Thanks guys :D gonna enjoy the weather this afternoon, before going back inside to do some more Traction Wars work this evening ;)

Hahaha a good way to spend the day! Enjoy it man!

By the way, I was always curious as to where does your nickname comes from!

SpaceCroissant

By the way, I was always curious as to where does your nickname comes from!

Haha it's a strange story. I was playing Battlefield 3 with some friends one time and we kept seeing some guy called Space Crescent. I initially misread it as SpaceCroissant and decided it was a pretty cool name [emoji14] that's about it haha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

FlyingR

Haha it's a strange story. I was playing Battlefield 3 with some friends one time and we kept seeing some guy called Space Crescent. I initially misread it as SpaceCroissant and decided it was a pretty cool name [emoji14] that's about it haha.

Hahaha well SpaceCroissant is definitely better than Space Crescent, so that dyslexic moment was totally worth it! Plus that inspirational avatar complements it well! xD

Killen

Happy birthday my dear [MENTION=2158]SpaceCroissant[/MENTION]!! i would like to say something else, but i don't know what ahah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.