• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Let me be the first to wish all the best to the most awesome squad leader of all times - [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] The Unstoppable! :)

Hahahaha thanks! Unless it's a tank, then I'm quite stoppable!
[MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], he died yesterday, not today... Nice try :)

drummer93

Hahahaha thanks! Unless it's a tank, then I'm quite stoppable!

[MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], he died yesterday, not today... Nice try :)

Flying, go f*** yourself.

Sorry for post it in a wrong thread, I'm asleep

Last edited:

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Sorry I'm late, but happy birthday [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] !

You can be my SL anytime.

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Thanks [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION]! I had a great day and went to see Dunkirk in 70mm film - it was really good and even though there were a few historical inaccuracies (the destroyers were too modern and you could see some cranes of a cargo ship terminal sometimes in the background) I highly recommend it! I'm back home tomorrow night and we should all play some PR.

Naga can I have TW released for my birthday present? :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Aniallator

Thanks [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION]! I had a great day and went to see Dunkirk in 70mm film - it was really good and even though there were a few historical inaccuracies (the destroyers were too modern and you could see some cranes of a cargo ship terminal sometimes in the background) I highly recommend it!

Damn, I want to see it so bad xD

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Happy (belated) Birthday [MENTION=4097]Flare[/MENTION]. Sounds like you had a great day.

I saw Dunkirk just the other day. Fantastic film - not 100% accurate but I can forgive them the minor details. I didn't notice the destroyers looking too modern - I'm sure I saw a Tribal Class in there (but that's a discussion for a different thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.