• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Damn it really is birthday season, happy B-day [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION]!! Dragons live a long time ;) I can only imagine the elegant attire you'll be sporting :)

FlyingR

Indeed hahaha, stop with the birthdays! Happy birthday [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION] and [MENTION=251]kuri[/MENTION]! Hope you guys have a good! :)

Aniallator

A very happy birthday to [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION], our very own Chris Kyle :D

Was going to wish you happy B-day in Polish, but the translation looks like someone slammed their head into a keyboard... I think you need to help me with my Polski xD

FlyingR

A very happy birthday to [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION], our very own Chris Kyle :D

Was going to wish you happy B-day in Polish, but the translation looks like someone slammed their head into a keyboard... I think you need to help me with my Polski xD

Want to confirm that Mied did indeed make a 1000 meters shot in PR! :D

mmiedzianyy

Thanks guys! This is very kind of you :)
[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] - It's just Polish, nothing more, but i can help you with some ku*was if you want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.