• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esu21

Happy B-Day [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION]! Ya iba siendo hora de que te tocase xD Te deseo lo mejor (y no te olvides de comprar galletas en nuestro honor para celebrarlo!)

FlyingR

Thank you Ani and Simon! [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] y [MENTION=2473]Esu21[/MENTION] muchas gracias chicos! Abrazo! :D

I will go see Paul McCartney tomorrow!!!! I'm very excited for it! Then on the weekend party! :D

I must say that I do indeed miss playing PR or whatever with you guys, hope we can play it once again!

Aniallator

De nada :) There, you've heard basically the extent of my Spanish! Sounds like you'll have a rockin' few days :D

I do miss playing PR, especially as I wasn't able to play many games with you guys. In a month or two, once I've had ASUS fix my damn computer, I would love to play again :)

FlyingR

De nada :) There, you've heard basically the extent of my Spanish! Sounds like you'll have a rockin' few days :D

I do miss playing PR, especially as I wasn't able to play many games with you guys. In a month or two, once I've had ASUS fix my damn computer, I would love to play again :)

You're improving day by day! :p

Yeah man, loads of fun! PR:WWII is back online, there's 1 server that plays it but it's always empty! We should get together and play it, it's so much fun! "realistic" WWII games are ****ing amazing!

FlyingR

Definitely! I am more than capable of flying a helo now :)

The best of the best! I think that's why we're all here :)

Yeah of course! When TW comes out we should definitely squad up and fight against the devs. It would feel soooooooooo good to beat them, make them suffer for all the long *ss time we had to wait for the game to come out! xD

Aniallator

Yeah of course! When TW comes out we should definitely squad up and fight against the devs. It would feel soooooooooo good to beat them, make them suffer for all the long *ss time we had to wait for the game to come out! xD

OMG haha yes xD Just to play with them would be amazing... like on release day, having all the devs playing in-game! Imagine squadding up with Mudra, or Naga, or any of the other devs in TW... that's almost too awesome to think about. I wonder how some of them are as SLs...

SpaceCroissant

Imagine squadding up with Mudra, or Naga, or any of the other devs in TW... that's almost too awesome to think about. I wonder how some of them are as SLs...

I'm sure you can guess who ended up falling into the SL role when we played Verdun a couple of months ago :p

FlyingR

OMG haha yes xD Just to play with them would be amazing... like on release day, having all the devs playing in-game! Imagine squadding up with Mudra, or Naga, or any of the other devs in TW... that's almost too awesome to think about. I wonder how some of them are as SLs...

It would be great! They all seem capable of leading the squads! I believe being in [MENTION=376]calgoblin[/MENTION]'s squad would be very chillax and hilarious while being in [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION]'s squad would be all serious and professional, [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] would be the balance of both! That is my forecast. :D

Hahahaha how did you do [MENTION=2158]SpaceCroissant[/MENTION]?

VonMudra

It would be great! They all seem capable of leading the squads! I believe being in @calgoblin's squad would be very chillax and hilarious while being in @VonMudra's squad would be all serious and professional, @General Naga would be the balance of both! That is my forecast. :D

Hahahaha how did you do @SpaceCroissant?

I can confirm from my days of clan gaming in Forgotten Hope 1 and 2 that yes, I tend to go the serious, calm and professional route. Though not without its share of humour of course.

Esu21

[video=youtube_share;nvswCuHbPvs]https://youtu.be/nvswCuHbPvs?t=30s[/video]
[MENTION=1633]Fegelein[/MENTION]! Fegelein! Fegeleeeeeeein! Happy B-Day :laugh:

Fegelein

Wow wait what ^^
I was just about to see if there are any news and I notice I have new notifications. Thanks a lot guys! Don't tell Hitler though, he's still searching for me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.