• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Let's just make a happy birthday thread... To begin this thread I wish a wonderful birthday to our very special friend [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION] and to [MENTION=251]kuri[/MENTION]! Hope both of are having a great day and hope you got lots of presents! :)

Aniallator

I wish the happiest of belated birthdays to [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] :D Sorry I couldn't wish sooner mate ;) Maybe they can release TW on your birthday next year? And a very happy birthday to [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION] and [MENTION=251]kuri[/MENTION]! Mudra, may peasants and kings forever cower beneath you! I implore you take drummer's sacrifice as an excuse for my late wishing! Sorry drummer!

FlyingR

the real answer

If you weren't a sacrifice, then the Dragon Lord would not summon the deadly HRFH Basileus Theodolphus I Magnus from the depths of hell. I don't know about you, but I for sure don't want to suffer from his furbally wrath!

drummer93

If you weren't a sacrifice, then the Dragon Lord would not summon the deadly HRFH Basileus Theodolphus I Magnus from the depths of hell. I don't know about you, but I for sure don't want to suffer from his furbally wrath!

I think you are a little high hahaha

VonMudra

It pleases me to no end that you remember HRFH. You have been elevated in my eyes, FlyingR. Take that as you will.

Also I had an awesome birthday AND HERETICHOWL PULLED THROUGH I GOT FIRE EMBLEM FATES SPEC EDITION!!!! :D :D :D

FlyingR

Happy birthday [MENTION=155]volcol[/MENTION]!!! Hope you have a great one and get drunk as hell. May an avalanche of cookies swarm upon you! :D

Sydd

Happy birthday @volcol!!! Hope you have a great one and get drunk as hell. May an avalanche of cookies swarm upon you! :D

Oh dear! A B'day thread? I missed so many B'days because I was doing my assignments and playing Total war 2 :(

Happy belated B'days you guys! Sorry I'm a month late. :|

Happy B'day Volcol! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.